$30.00 – $100.00
Brass. Copper. Sterling Silver. Rings
Made to order can be sized to fit and in all brass, copper, sterling silver, or one of each.
All hand crafted in Canada.
Benefits of Copper: Copper, an essential mineral since ancient times, is considered healing and has been used for many years by our ancestors. It has been used for many of its important roles in the body and its incredible healing benefits.
Wearing copper has been claimed to:
• Aid in brain function and help prevent headaches.
• Reduce joint pain and arthritis.
• Help regulate Thyroid.
• Aid in iron absorption, which prevents anemia or low iron levels.
• Help produce melanin.
What is Copper Jewelry telling when my skin turns green?
Copper reacts naturally with our salty skin, which can be created whenever we sweat, be aware when you might be working out or in the sun. But copper can also react to acidic environments- your acidity is related to your diet. Junk food, processed food, and lots of red meat will make your body acidic. Also, the more acidic your diet and body, the more likely you are to get sick. Wearing copper jewelry can work as a terrific way to gauge whether you need to change your diet or if you’re just on the cusp of coming own with something- so amp up your vitamins.
Benefits of Brass: Many people believe that by wearing brass jewelry, your skin will absorb minerals from the brass and provide the wearer with positive health benefits. The key to efficient metabolism, absorption and transportation of iron throughout the body, and melanin production in the skin, brass is an essential trace mineral. Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc.; and it holds many similar benefits to copper.
Benefits of Silver: Silver has a proven track record as a powerful antimicrobial agent; it has numerous health properties. Silver has been used across time and culture aiding in wound healing, cold and flu prevention, and skin care. Silver also helps internal heat regulation and circulation. When applied in the right quantity and manner, silver also provides protection against harmful electromagnetic, to offset outside electrical disturbances radiation from cellphones and other electronics.
Many have reported improvements in energy levels and balance in moods after wearing silver, and silver will help maintain cleanliness and immunity.
• Brass: Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly. For tougher cleaning jobs, pull out the ketchup, tomato sauce, or tomato paste. Simply rub a thin coat onto the brass, let sit for an hour or so, and then clean the piece with hot, soapy water.
• Sterling Silver: Soak the piece in a solution of white vinegar (1/2 cup) and baking soda (2 tbsp) for about an hour or two. -be prepared for the fizzing.
• Copper: Pour vinegar and salt over the copper, rub in and keep rubbing until the tarnish removes. Rinse off and polish with a clean, dry cloth.