Crystal For The Home: Feng Shui have the ability to store and transmit information in the form of energy patterns. Homes are polluted with bad energy; much of which is caused by items we use daily, Wi-Fi, televisions, microwaves, and computers are just a few to name. Certain crystals have the ability to produce an electrical voltage when subjected to mechanical stress. This is known as piezoelectricity. Science acknowledges that crystals are not mere lumps of rock, but complex arrangements of minerals, which have electrical and other, properties. The Universe we live in response to the same energy that it receives from us, and this energy flows like water. It constantly changes and shifts. It is possible to manipulate this energy flow to change your own energetic vibrations.
Did you know?
Crystals are used in calibration devices because of their ability to resonate uniformly, in the production of silicon chips, and Galena, the crystal form of lead sulfide, was used in radio sets.
Crystals and minerals naturally speak the language of the Universe. Using them in your home can, therefore, enhance and correct the energy that flows through it, too and from the Universe, and helps you create the environment you need in your home. We need to cleanse and naturalize the bad atmospheres and electrical fields that can build up in our environment.
- Citrine is a powerful cleansing tool. It carries the power of the Sun, and as such, it is very creative. It will disperse and ground all negative energies and cleanse all your chakras. It purifies your astral and mental body. This stone will reduce your anger and diminish your fear of responsibility. In Feng Shui, keep most of the citrine stones in the wealth corner of your house. It is usually the far left corner from the main entrance door of your house.
- Rose Quartz is known as the ‘love stone’ the message it emits is the strong vibration of unconditional love, joy, warmth, and healing. A Rose Quartz placed in the South West (Far Right) corner of your home brings the benefit of a harmonious relationship to everyone in the home.
- Jade is a special stone that promotes wisdom, balance, and peace. Jade is a special gemstone of healing and stability. Jade can be used to bring money into your life. Create a positive attitude towards money and visualize yourself using money creatively and productively while holding the stone in your power hand. When making an important business decision, use the prosperous energies of jade by holding it while contemplating your course of action. Jade strengthens your mental faculties and assists in clear reasoning. Placing a Jade item in the East (Left) on the home is said to bestow long life, health, wealth, generosity and worldly wisdom.
- Smokey Quartz Crystals are some of the premier groundings and anchoring stones. These stones are strongly protective and are excellent stones for all of us to keep within our aura at all times. It will both protect you from negativity and transmute the energy, by grounding it back down into the earth. In feng shui, the smoky quartz is used as a protective stone, as well as a stone to ground the energy. The energy of the smoky quartz works very well close to the front door, as this is where it can serve best with its protective qualities.
- Tiger’s Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. Tiger’s eye is also a very protective stone, which is especially protective during travel. It can also help one see clearly without illusion. If you understand the expression “Easy, tiger!” then you will easily understand the energy of Tigers eye. Tigers eye is a master protector – watchful, strong, quick and very efficient. Its protective qualities have a very dynamic feel to them, tigers eye can transmute negative energy very quickly, but it does it in a balancing kind of way. The beauty of tigers eye is that it protects and nourishes you at the same time, leaving you with a stronger, more vibrant and balanced energy field. Because of its strong earthy energy, tigers eye can also be used to be displayed in your love & marriage area or creativity area.
Share this Post