Writing is a different process for everyone, and the method may vary for the task at hand. There are many ways, but for myself, I like to go within and use crystals. No matter the combination of writing skills you have or apply, every writer will suffer from writer’s block, at least once. Crystals can be great tools for a writer. While all crystals offer something different, some stones, in particular, get a job done better than the rest, when it comes to writing. When writing, meditate with them in your hand before or even keep them in your writing space or wear them as jewelry. You can also use cocktail them to work together for a particular purpose or on their own.
A favrouite stone to work with when writing or creating is always clear quartz for me in the mix, as it aids clarity of thought and amplification.
If you are aware of your Chakra’s, stones that work with this chakra can boost your creativity and confidence associated with that of which the chakra represents. For example, blue stones are associated mostly with pleasure and the throat chakra. Blue or throat chakra stones will help to balance that energy field stimulating the throat chakra. When intune we can express what we think and what we feel, which is all about communication and its various forms.
When choosing a crystal to work with, your intuition will lead you in the right direction. Trust your higher self, you will be drawn toward crystals that will help you manifest what you truly need or desire in your life. We’re drawn toward crystals that contain the energy we’re subconsciously putting out there. If you want to raise the vibration of particular energy research or ask your guides to find the crystal you need to raise that vibration. Crystals can help you stay connected to your intentions.
- Use writing prompts.
- A writing prompt is an idea that jumpstarts the writing process. The prompt can be a short sentence, a paragraph, or even a picture, but the purpose is the same — to ignite your creativity so you’ll begin writing.
- Writing prompts can help you when you feel stuck while writing your a manual or a book. If you take ten minutes to work on a writing prompt, you can go back to your manual or a book writing primed to get down to business. It stimulates ideas and the creative process.
- Write about your expertise.
- Think about something you know how to do well. Write a few paragraphs explaining some aspect of how to do what you do or the process of an exercise. Assume your reader is completely illiterate about the subject.
- Try to not make it sound like a dry instruction manual, try to keep your personality it, write in a conversational style, as though you’re verbally explaining the process. Break down the steps in a way that makes the reader understand correctly what to do, without using business jargon or buzzwords.
- Answer a few questions.
- Ask three questions to stimulate creative thought, write these questions yourself. You want to answer the questions as quickly as you can, time does not exist for the higher self, as soon as you start to put thought into the process you lose connection. And do not worry, it does take practice to do this, so practice daily and it will get easier. Write the first thing that comes to mind, even it is whatever ideas pop into your mind. Write as much or as little as you wish, but allow the words to flow without pondering too much.
Stones For Writers Block:
- Tigers Eye
- Tiger’s eye has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions. Particularly useful for dispelling fear and anxiety, to help to build one’s confidence and directing thoughts and focus, skills that are very important to a writer. The stone also comes in a variety of different colours, and the different colours have different additional properties. For example, Blue Tigers Eye is an excellent stone for the Throat Chakra, and to be used when writing out your expertise.
- Tiger’s Eye will keep you sharp and your thoughts in order more conducive to a natural flow of writing. Use Tiger’s Eye to help break creative blocks and get the words running freely again. It will help you deal with a cluttered mind, and the overwhelm that can accompany it. Tiger’s Eye is an excellent aid for creativity but will also help with organization.
- Amber absorbs pain and negative energy, helping to alleviate stress. Amber stimulates the intellect and promotes self-confidence and creative self-expression. It encourages decision-making, spontaneity and brings wisdom, balance, and patience. Amber will also strengthen and connect you to your inner knowledge. It is very protective and will guard your mental wellbeing against foreign and negative energies that might derail your writing.
- If you are struggling while writing, Amber will sharpen the thinking processes and help generate the enthusiasm for your project that usually slips by the wayside when you are stuck! Just a few moments of meditation with a piece of Amber will keep your thinking sharp and your mood enthusiastic.
- Sodalite “The Writer’s Stone” increases creativity and brings the user luck –especially in writing endeavors. Sodalite pyramids are ideal for your writing desk, as they will focus your energy. Sodalite will provide the ability to arrive at logical solutions via rational processes. It equalizes and stimulates one’s intelligence to be compatible with each situation. Provides direction of purpose with a lightness of heart. It can be used to enhance truthfulness in emotions, aiding one in recognizing and verbalizing their true feelings. Sodalite will help you combine logic with the help of your intuition which can lead to crucial research breakthroughs.
- Citrine can help with more than just material goals. It is a motivator, confidence builder, and an energy booster. The energy of Citrine is very bright and uplifting and will boost your confidence to levels that promote productivity even in the face of rejection. Citrine is well known in crystal work as a success and prosperity stone to the point that it is called the “Success Stone.” It is said to promote and manifest success and abundance in all areas, and many ways. Citrine charges other crystals.
- Clear Quartz
- Clear Quartz can be useful for writers (especially if the writer needs to cleanse the space and/or clear the mind). Never underestimate the power of Clear Quartz! This crystal will bring you mental clarity, greater focus and help you retain information. Try a Quartz Crystal Sphere on your desk area. I also highly recommend a small raw or polished Clear Quartz Crystal Point for study purposes. You can wear it around your neck or carry it with you in your pocket.
Tip: Keep the same Quartz Crystal Point with you as you study. Then have it with you when you take exams or need to access the information.
Share this Post