Gemstone Grounding Kit
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Share this product
Gemstones For Grounding
Tiger Iron is a blend of grounding Tiger’s Eye, Jasper, and Hematite. All these help both grounds and energize you. Tiger Iron will bring strength, vitality, confidence, willpower, and balance. It is an excellent stone for people wishing to bring more motivation to their lives and is a stone of good luck.
Lava Rock is known for its grounding qualities; it’s excellent for calming the emotions. Because it comes from raw energy, it’s considered to be a stone of rebirth and shedding unneeded layers of emotional attachment.
Petrified wood is an extremely grounding and protective stone, it calms the nerves and fears and encourages feelings of well-being. It is a good stone for meditation and understanding what is important and what is not, enabling you to stop worrying about the small stuff. Petrified Wood helps in realizing the wisdom and lessons of the past.
Rose Quartz has a uniquely calming and soothing effect; it is calming and reassuring; Rose Quartz is “Love,” it “Conquers All” by showing you the power of your emotions.
Apache Tears assist with processing and releasing emotional patterns, especially those held in one’s subconscious. Apache Tears carry a strong Earth energy; it will help connect you with the physical realms. It is a great cleanser of negative energies, helping to remove not only negativity experienced in the environment but also that of one’s emotions.
When you are feeling overwhelmed and need grounding, try this simple 10-minute grounding exercise. Choose one of the selected grounding stones and do this visualization.
Tree of Life Grounding Meditation:
• Sit (or stand) in a quiet place; both feet must touch the ground. Breathe in through your mouth and out through your nose.
• Hold your chosen grounding stone(s) in your hands, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
• Visualize roots growing from the soles of your feet, continuing downwards, connecting the soles deep into the core of the Earth. Visualize them breaking through the layers of rock and stone deep within the Earth.
• Visualize all the stress, anxiety, and negativity flowing through the roots and dissolving into the ground.
• Visualize healing light coming back up the roots through the soles of your feet, running up through your body from the ground up and filling you with healing, vibrating energy.
• Become aware of your body. Open your eyes and take a few moments before getting up again.
Another great method is a nature walk meditation, which is one of our favorite grounding methods. Hold or place the selected grounding stone(s) in your hands or your pocket, squeeze them when you feel the need for stronger grounding support.
• Wear it as jewelry, or carry it in your pocket. Good for every day, ongoing support.
• Place it in your environment; this is great for altering the mood in the room, or supporting specific activities, like focusing at work.