Travellers Crystal Kit
Stones to help with travel - Travellers Crystal Gift Set
The energy of crystals gives off is very healing and empowering food for the soul, we created necklaces made up of raw crystal and gemstone energies aimed to heal and guide the wearer.
Choose the from the following three options to purchase:
- Necklace Only
- Pocket Stones
- Necklace and Stones
- Malachite is the guardian stone for travelers, it is especially protective for those traveling on long roads and by airplane (it lessens the impact of vertigo). Legend has it that Malachite will crumble when danger is near, and as such is considered a great warning stone. If you are suffering from jet lag, Malachite will prove to be your ally.
- Tiger Eye stabilizes and grounds you, raising feelings of security, especially during travel. It will sharpen the senses and perception in unfamiliar places or circumstances. Tiger Eye provides defense against unfavorable intentions of others. It will bring good luck, vitality, and optimism. Hold Tiger Eye when you are feeling homesick, it will help you feel at home no matter where you are in the world.
- Smoky Quartz helps to dissipate negativity and tensions that arise from travel while protecting you from the chaotic and unwanted energies of other travelers. Hold Smoky Quartz to relieve tension and stress, anxiety, or panic attacks; or to ward off negative thinking, worry and doubt when faced with chaos or confusion. Smoky Quartz allows one to attune to the light instead of being consumed by life.
- Black Tourmaline is the protection stone; it is particularly helpful in protecting its owner from the stray, and chaotic energy other travelers bring to the scene. Stuck in an airplane with a draining complainer? Hold Black Tourmaline; it will help to insulate you from the energy suckers. Black Tourmaline is also said to protect the wearer from airport x-ray machines.
- Hematite is a grounding stone, that stimulates concentration, and focus. Helps with problem-solving and keeps your attention on basic survival needs. Hematite can counteract feelings of being spaced out, tired or sluggish. Use Hematite as a “worry stone.” Hematite is particularly supportive and calming, meditate with it before you travel and again at completion to help keep ‘jet lag’ at bay.